By Bruce A. Smith

Early today, Friday, September 14, DB Cooper researcher Eric Ulis posted a shocking revelation on the DB Cooper Forum that the Portland Yacht Club (PYC) had just rescinded its invitation to host the Cooper gathering, originally scheduled for November 24, 2018. Just two days prior, Ulis had announced that the PYC had agreed to host the gathering, fittingly on the exact 47th anniversary date of the only unsolved skyjacking in American history.

The PYC informed Ulis that they had received a letter from Robert M. Blevins threatening a law suit if they allowed the Cooper Conference to go forward. Apparently, Blevins feared “slanderous” attacks against the subject of his book, Into the BlastThe True Story of DB Cooper which touts former Northwest Orient flight attendant Kenny Christiansen as the actual skyjacker. However, Blevins’ claimsand the candidacy of Christiansen-as-Cooperis widely debunked despite a recent “Brad Meltzer’s Decoded” episode that utilized the central claims of Blevins’ book.

Nevertheless, Mr. Ulis, who is a private Cooper investigator, firmly declared late today that the Cooper conference will he held as scheduled, albeit in a different venue.

“The 2018 Conference will take place,” Ulis told the Mountain News. “I am 100% committed to it being held.” Supporting that declaration, Ulis also announced that he is privately funding the conference, thus allowing attendees free admittance. However, seating is limited, so the gathering will be limited to 200 people.

Ulis said he was shocked by the decision of the PYC, but more so by the actions of Mr. Blevins. But Ulis is resolute: “I won’t let others dictate my mood, or my decisions,” he said to the Mountain News. “We are going to have a good time,” he continued, “talking about Cooper, exchanging ideas, and meeting the people that we’ve only read online, or on the phone. It will be an exciting and informative get-together.”

In addition, Ulis also stated that Blevins will be banned from the conference. However, Blevins had already stated on Internet postings that he would be unable to be at the gathering due to family commitments over the Thanksgiving holiday period.

The following is the email that Ulis said the PYC emailed him today, and that they had received it from Blevins the day prior. Ulis stressed to the Mountain News that the boldened typeface is from Blevins, and that the text is a direct cut and paste from the email he received from the PYC.

Hello,

This is Robert Blevins from Adventure Books of Seattle. We have a serious concern regarding a scheduled ‘DB Cooper’ Conference slated to be held at your club on Saturday, November 24, 2018.

“We are not objecting to the conference itself, but the person who approached you about asking the club to host this event is advertising the event mainly on this site: http://www.thedbcooperforum.com

“To provide some background, we are the publishers of the book ‘Into The Blast – The True Story of D.B. Cooper,’ which is now optioned for the first-ever full-length feature film on the famous hijacking. Production shooting is slated to begin next year, both in the Los Angeles area, as well as in Portland and Seattle.

Over at The DB Cooper Forum, this is where user ‘EU’ has been organizing this event. This is also the website where we took more than fifty screenshots of hateful and insult comments about our company, my wife Gayla, and me personally, that were made over the last four years. Many of this site’s members, including the host Dave Brown, aka ‘Shutter’ supported these posts. Most of them are extremely slanderous.

This event at the Portland Yacht Club is being advertised as free to attend, and free parking included. We intend to send an anonymous representative from Adventure Books to observe the proceedings. Since we are well familiar with most of the people involved in this event, we will be watching for slanderous comments at that event aimed at either Adventure Books, our staff, or anything else related to us. The film production companies, as well as their attorneys, are supporting this effort.

If we observe anything slanderous being presented, we will immediately file suit against the Portland Yacht Club for personal damages, and for supporting the presentation of such slander. We have good reason to believe this will be a part of the program for this conference, because that website and many of its members (including some of the scheduled speakers) are doing it now. For these people to extend their outrageous behavior it to a conference you host is not a stretch. If you would like copies of some of the screenshots taken from The DB Cooper Forum and elsewhere to see the truth for yourself, feel free to ask and we will provide them to you.”

Editor’s Note: Italics are used by the Mountain News for clarity.)

Despite the explosive nature of Blevins’ behavior, it has been difficult to get definitive confirmation from him whether the letter received by the PYC originated with him. Blevins did not respond to multiple emails from the Mountain News for confirmation or comment, nor did he return any phone calls until this reporter knocked on the door at his residence in Auburn.

Surprisingly, I was greeted by an older woman who answered his door, then loudly demanded that I leave her property immediately. She also refused to answer any questions regarding this matter, nor identify herself. Further, her comments were punctuated by raging declarations that she was going to call the cops if I didn’t leave, pronto. Upon my return from Auburn, I listened to two phone messages from Mr. Blevins.

The first was filled with more threats. “Do not go to my home uninvited ever again,” he ranted. “You scared the shit out of my old lady,” he claimed. Continuing, he demanded that I not call him back, as he was “in the middle of the Olympics on a camping trip and this is an emergency phone.” In addition, he stated, “I’ve got nothing to say about the Portland Yacht Club or the symposium.”

Fortunately, Blevins’ second message was more conciliatory, and he acknowledged that he had sent the Portland Yacht Club a letter about his concerns regarding the public treatment of his Cooper suspect, Kenny Christiansen. Nevertheless his statements to the Mountain News were evasive. He said that he supported the notion of a Cooper conference, and that he had never asked the PYC to cancel the event. Yet he clearly voiced his overarching fears. “We will object to any slanderous material presented there about me, my cat, Gayla, my old lady, Kenny Christiansen as a child rapist, or anything else.”

All this despite the fact that no one was scheduled to talk about Kenny Christiansen at the 2018 conference. Nor was anyone on the speakers’ list inclined to do so.

However, many Cooper researchers and commentators, especially at recent Cooper postings on the Mountain News, have speculated that Mr. Blevins has a heightened anxiety concerning Kenny Christiansen’s public image as Blevins courts a major Hollywood movie deal on the Christiansen-as-Cooper theme. At issue is Christiansen’s troubling behavior when he lived in Bonney Lake, WA and invited runaway boys to live with him in his home.

As a result, whispers abound that Christiansen had sex with these minors. Adding fuel to those rumors are the writings from Blevins and other investigators of Christiansen, such as Geoffrey Gray of New York Magazine, who have shown that Christiansen indulged in actions that can be reasonably argued were “grooming behaviors” of boys, such as gifting them with exotic presents from the Orient, or treating them to luxurious dinners at restaurants. These kinds of interactions with children are suggestive of a preclude to predatory sexual behavior.

Nonetheless, no law enforcement officials have ever charged Mr. Christiansen with rape, child abuse, or related crimes. Further, no boysnow young menwho lived with Christiansen have ever said that they were abused in any fashion.

Note: Bruce A. Smith is the author of DB Cooper and the FBI –  A Case Study of America’s Only Unsolved Skyjacking. He is also scheduled to speak at the 2018 Cooper Conference.

2-final-db-cooper-and-the-fbi-cover

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

104 Responses to DB Cooper Conference confirmed for November in Portland – and then venue switched abruptly as researcher Robert Blevins threatens law suit

1. Johnnie Greene says:

I always thought that Blevins had a …cat. Yep, … Raised by Robert Blevins, of course.

Edited by BAS due to offensive and trashy language. Johnnie, ya gotta learn how to behave in public. Remember. My rules, my aesthetics.

• Johnnie Greene says:

Sorry bout that, Uncle Bruce. I get a bit carried away when it comes to Blevins. Just know that others are watching your back and will pounce if need be.

2. What a sorry sack of shit. Bruce, I hope you will end his posting rights here. The prick don’t deserve a voice anywhere other than his own tiny forum. His attempt to silence others should result in him being silenced. But, that’s just my take.

• Pocahontas says:

Agree completely. Blevins’ actions demand counter action. It’s been obvious for years that Blevins’ only goal is total dominance of the whole Cooper board no matter how deceitful he can accomplish that. It boggles the mind that anyone would submit to his will. Nobody has to guess any longer if Gayla is a part of this! Send them both to solitary confinement for the duration which is where they tried to send everyone else. Bye bye Robert and Gayla. It wasn’t too pleasant knowing and having to deal with you two.

3. shutter45 says:

I agree with Parrot, Mr. Blevins needs to be banished from the Cooper community..allowing this avenue to continue with his hatred is not acceptable anywhere else..I’ve already received emails from others who don’t post on forums expressing there disbelief something like this could occur in our community.

4. brucesmith49 says:

I am pondering whether to ban Blevins or not. His posting is not the problem, in my view. His confrontations and sabotaging behaviors outside our forums is what is the bigger problem.

I consider Blevins to be a very dangerous man. I think there is little that he won’t do to protect his interests – financial and psychological. If he posts here, at least we have an idea of what he is up to.

5. shutter45 says:

You have been saying this for some time now Bruce…the only danger Robert has is online..I know his kind..he hides behind a computer acting like someone he is not. telling stories to try and feel like someone he is not..you know exactly what he’s up too after he does something..being here showed us what he was going to do?

I’ll tell you what he would do…he would start posting on his OWN forum saying things twice as bad as he does here, he would start posting articles again on WordPress..he no longer does that because you allow him this outlet!

he ignores everything moral..name calling, insulting, damaging, he craps all over you and you allow him to continue..you are giving him the key to the city, so to speak..the guy just took a big shit on the whole Cooper community and you wish to ponder….I’m sorry, but I will not be part of this avenue any longer…

Here is why I think Blevins is dangerous:
      1. He came to my home uninvited and unwanted at 10:30 at night, with a buddy who was armed.
      2. He threatened me with physical assault if I attempted to attend the Ariel BBQ in 2016.
      3. He alerted the Auburn PD in 2015 and told them I was a probable suspect in the bombing threat they had received earlier in the week prior to the Auburn Days festival, and provided them with headshots of me.
      4. Unrelenting character assassinations in print and verbally for over ten years at the DZ chat rooms and elsewhere.
      5. Numerous threats of law suits, especially if I printed my findings about Christiansen and runaway boys.

6. brucesmith49 says:

The following is a comment from our esteemed 377, Mark Metzler, via his email to me:

“The explicit threat to file suit against innocent hosts for something a conference speaker might say, had a certainly foreseeable and likely intended consequence: to instill fear in the hosts and cause cancellation of the venue rental.

“I and others find this bullying behavior offensive. Is hate or scorn the right response? I don’t think it is. Pity comes to mind as more appropriate.

“Those who cause frequent groundings and collisions while navigating the channels of social exchange are usually lacking something essential. Their blunders and misbehavior are often seen as purely malicious when in fact the primary component is simply a lack of consciousness.”

• Gypsy23 says:

My opinions about Robert Blevins are more closely aligned with that of Parrotheadvol, Pocahontas, and Mr. Shutter. That is, we are very familiar with Blevin’ s behavior and actions, so why allow him to have access to the research sites. I don’t buy into 377’s brand of sensitivity analysis and soft pity. That’s a form of enabling. Mr. Blevins conduct is from a conscious objective, knowing that the outcome will not be favorable on his intended target.
      Instead of psychoanalysis, just ban the SOB. Enough is enough. Let him and his make-believe film crew do all the filming they want to do on his fictitious DB Cooper suspect.

7. brucesmith49 says:

The state of conflict between the majority of Cooper World and Blevins is akin to the Israelis and the Palestinians. A controlled, simmering war. Perhaps the MN can be a back-channel so that the tensions will not escalate.

8. shutter45 says:

This will be my final statement on this site..

This bullshit between Blevins and obviously dozens to who actually knows the numbers against his actions are very clear for people to see. this is no conflict between countries. it’s one nimrod disrupting where ever he can get away with it.

Bruce, you give a rather large list of reasons that any other person would accept as harassment, bullying, trolling etc. he only “attempted” violence when he had a backing. these are clear elements for removal from any forum on the internet..if you were a store owner and a guy was caught twice shoplifting, would you continue to welcome him back to you store?

Robert was a major factor in the DZ closing..I don’t give a crap what Amazon told him, or any others..this is the DZ all over again..my forum was headed in the same direction..ACTION needs to take place. you fail to listen to the viewers you are here for in the first place. they are telling you different story and view about one Robert Blevins. you will never have a normal conversation on the threads below your articles as long as Robert is around.

The signs have been on the wall (clearly) since 2010..he has progressed over the years. the last time I checked, it’s called “stalking” anyone who spends time sneaking into forums, paying employee’s to “monitor” things, banning an entire forum from Ariel, tattletale to producers podcasts and to top it off it gets into the real world in a attempt to silence people is not running on all cylinders. 6 of the 8 cylinders are misfiring!!!

Meyer, I’ve spoken to him and he’s actually scared of being attacked for some reason..that’s why he carries a bat. Robert and guns..that’s a foolish thing to even bring. that’s another power trip he likes to express to try and be “cool”..and use as a subtle threat..if Robert was a cop, he would be one of those trigger happy fools that blow you away while reaching for your glove compartment.

I’m sorry, but as long as he stays on this site. I will no longer post or promote this site. I do not agree what so ever with your logic about Mr. Blevins. this is no attempt to force anything or to get Robert back..it’s the logical and responsible thing to do IMHO. I will no longer wish to see or read any further updates due to the fact of scrolling down and seeing Mr. Blevins spewing crap about me and others on a constantly non stop basis..I see no value with his presents, zero!

Good Day Gentlemen…

9. Johnnie Greene says:

Well, we just lost a real gentleman, folks

10. Derek Godsey says:

My name is Derek Godsey from Vernon, Alabama. I would like to thank EU for what he’s doing. DB Cooper is still a big deal to a lot of people. I would sign something taking full responsibility for any lawsuit Blevins would like to bring up if that will help. As a matter of a fact, with my daily postings of “James Klansnic was DB Cooper” I will start adding some that “Robert Blevins is a woman trapped in a man’s body” or anything else slanderous I want to say. There is a reason I’ve never been sued, besides being poor as dirt lol. As many of you know I believe 100% that I have found Cooper, but for my love for the case, I still learned and love each Cooper suspects story. Rackstraws story was great, and I was sucked in at first. I loved Wolfgang, Eagleeyejoe, and some of the others as suspects. Whether you agree with me or not about Klansnic, his story adds to the “Cooper Suspect History” as well. Spending 13 months in Stalag Luft 1 had to have been rough. When shot down over Austria, he was stationed in France. Klansnic being a Hydraulic Engineer, I’m sure he knew the capabilities of the Aft Stairs. Olive Skin, distinctive fold of skin (Turkey Gobler), Boeing SST Engineer (Tie) trained and was stationed at McChord during flight training, his obituary with little clues took down, are just a few of the things that make Klansnic Suspect #1 in my opinion. Anyway, if Blevins wants to sue anybody I will do my darndest to get him to sue me. Maybe all Blevins has did is galvanized and reinvigorated the Cooper community. The only suspect ever worse than Kenny is the last suspect Walter Recca. Colin Powell was DB Cooper before that guy was. I don’t have a lawyer but I guess I will pull a Rackstraw and be my own lawyer or roll myself in a wheel chair to court to make the jury feel sorry for myself. Guess if Blevins Wins the lawsuit I will have to sell TMZ Rackstraws privates photos hahaha,

11. EU says:

My vote would be to permanently ban Blevins from this forum.

Blevins’ threat was grounded in malice. He knew that the yacht club wasn’t organizing, funding or sponsoring the DB Cooper Conference. That would be me. However, he hasn’t threatened me. Why?

The answer is because Blevins hoped that he could stir the pot and that the yacht club would cave. He was right. Furthermore, he knew that he could not intimidate or silence me. Once again, he was right.

The event is called the “DB Cooper Conference” and not the “Robert Blevins Conference” for a reason. Blevins is not that important. DB Cooper is important. The conference is about Cooper, not Blevins.

This and other sites should be welcoming to people with differing opinions and theories regarding the DB Cooper mystery—even those espousing Kenny Christiansen as Cooper. This task is impeded when people like Blevins are permitted to operate unchallenged in any manner they see fit. It is neither right nor productive.

Free people are not required to tolerate malice. There is no honor in willingly forfeiting the rights that we all enjoy as Americans, chief among these freedom of assembly and speech. The 2018 DB Cooper Conference will take place; the new venue will be announced soon.

Cheers!

Excellent point – “free people are not required to tolerate malice.”

I am considering your position regarding Blevins with great thought. If his presence here tampers, or limits the discussion, if people are scared off or too pissed off to even come here like Shutter, then Blevins’ participation does not serve the greater good.

I am leaning in that direction. I will make a decision in the next day or two.

I am also grown weary of reading same-old same-old crap from Meyer. I may just start scrubbing people that annoy me, or worse, bore me.

I have little tolerance for stupid utterances, such as what Meyer has just posted. His inability to see the necessity for a journalist to travel through 4 hours of rush hour traffic to get confirmation from the source of the Portland Yacht Club threat is unfathomable. As a result, I don’t want to bother with trying to make a man smarter or wiser than what he wants to be. Hence. Meyer will be hereby banned.

While I’m at it. Blevins is banned. I’m just too tired of dealing with their pathology.

12. Nicholas Broughton says:

blevins is a sociopath I saw this coming a mile away…..

13. Nicholas Broughton says:

EU, I would like to do a presentation on the rare earth elements found on coopers tie and there use as TIG welding tungsten electrodes. Quick 15-20 min presentation maybe after TK’s tie analysis?

Thanks,

Nicky

• EU says:

Nicky, I appreciate the offer but simply do not have the space. The conference is scheduled to run 7 1/2 hours which gets chewed up quickly. I know Tom Kaye was looking forward to addressing his particle research more fully relative to the 2011 symposium. If you have some solid insight on the rare earth elements this may be a good place to start the discussion and get everyone focused on the case again as opposed to certain antics.

Cheers.

14. Meyer A Louie says:

Well, I’ve read all of your posts above — all of this anger, vitriole over one guy, Robert Blevins. I can’t believe you have let one guy control your thoughts and emotions so intently. One guy, just one guy, has taken you all on for all these years, and took you all on to sabotage the 2018 Cooper Symposium. All of you smart people over at Shutter’s forum got snookered by just one guy, Robert Blevins, RMB. Maybe RMB isn’t as dumb as you all thought, huh?

I hear Shutter pissing and moaning and complaining about Blevins, again. And he frequently complains about his personal life and frustrations (especially when his personal life is full of chaos and he finds it necessary to vent those frustrations on his forum — sometimes I think the guy is really losing it) and now threatening to leave your forum, Bruce, because you won’t excommunicate one man, RMB. If you think about it, Blevins actually outsmarted you all. In some ways, what he did might even be called brilliant, y’all got snookered. This one man has managed to take up so much space and time, rent free, in your heads. Try thinking outside the box, Shutter-ites. Keep your friends close, but keep you enemies closer. RMB will have more tricks up his sleeve the next venue you select — count on it. If this one man’s intention was to sabotage the 2018 Cooper Symposium and create confusion, hatred, and dismay for days and months to come, consider it a smashing success.

Bruce, consider it a payback that Gayla threatened you and threatened to call the police on you when you showed up on her, and RMB’s, doorstep, uninvited. Blevins and I showed up at your doorstep a few weeks back, tried to do a welfare check on you, and all we got was a public, ungrateful “fuck you.” Our intentions were good, people were worried about you, and we (RMB and me) volunteered to drive 40 miles to go check on you to see if you were alive and well, but you shit all over it and us and made a big deal about us being doers of great evil to your neighbors and my criminal intentions for carrying a baseball bat. Silly. Ridiculous. Gayla or RMB didn’t want to talk to you, consider it a payback. Blevins went out his way to go to your doorstep, you went out of your way to go to his doorstep — neither one worked out. Call it a draw.

I am sure the 2018 Symposium will happen, EU sounds real dedicated. I hope we take up a collection for him to help offset the expense he’s incurred to make the Symposium happen. EU thinks he’s got a new venue, but if not, may I suggest a Grange Hall. I’ve attended many shindigs in Grange Halls, they’re homey and cost effective.

I am sure Blevins name won’t even come up in any of the presentations or lectures — there won’t be any time for that anyway if we only have 5 hours. An announcement to all presenters to not even bring his name up, for any reason, might be a good idea. What RMB is afraid of happening just won’t happen — he surely won’t be anywhere on that Symposium priority list.

Meyer Louie

15. brucesmith49 says:

Notice:

The following individuals are banned from posting at this site:

1. Robert Blevins
    2. Meyer Louie

– BAS, Editor in Chief

16. Johnnie Greene says:

Good on ya, Bruce. These fuckers, Blevins and Louie Meyerz, are a couple of free loaders with lots of time on their hands. This Meyerz is the guy who left you stranded on the highway and physically threatened you. Neither of them know squat about the Cooper case. One is a psychotic prick and the other is goofy in the head, probably with lots of emotional issues back at the tribe. Good riddance to both of them. And you were smart to go with your instincts. Neither of them is to be trusted. They deserve each other and should go camping together. Maybe stay in the same teepee.

• Gypsy23 says:

Lol. Johnnie, even though you are a bit over the top with your posts, you do tickle the funny bone on occasion. Blevins and Meyer in the same teepee would create one giant smokesignal spelling the end of Blevins. Maybe not such a bad idea.

17. Guru312 says:

Yes, and Dave should Shutter the door on this bozo Meyer guy too. I thought Blevins was the person who imitated everyone. Bozo Meyer doesn’t have an original thought in his head. Get rid of him Dave. And let’s get back on track with the case.
    The two most jealous people onboard have been exposed for what they really stand for. Hatred, envy, and pathological lying. Blevins and Meyerz.

18. shutter45 says:

Meyer was removed on Sept. 6, 2018..it appears he was playing both sides. he has had a love hate relationship with Robert over the last couple years. he would say similar things he has here about Robert. he seems to be proud to hangout with someone who admits to him that he isn’t done with trying to sabotage the next choice Eric makes with the conference. this hurts the entire Cooper community and not just the chosen few they have there cross hairs fixed on. he approves of Roberts motives even after admitting Robert will not be discussed. it’s like two teenagers lashing out at there parents because they can’t get there way…

What you clowns are doing hurts everyone, do you understand this? Tom Kaye, 377, two people both of you supposedly admire have voiced out about this behavior and you guys wish to continue to disrupt? well, actually, Meyer doesn’t care much for Tom. you both speak out about personal problems most of us have in life and turn around and pull crap like this to justify what?

Is this the living version of the book “Ha Ha Ha DB Cooper” ?

troll, and spew hatred across the board appears to be the agenda between you two…all of this because people don’t believe Kenny was Cooper? you guys are like ANTIFA, that’s a group I’m sure Meyer hates but approves of similar tactics they use…

what I fail to understand is the fact of Robert saying a movie is in the making..so why all the animosity? why would a Cooper conference that has nothing to do with either one of you be so important to disrupt? no jealousy, right. Robert approved the idea, right? Robert never wanted that to happen but has more disruption coming? do you see a problem with your approval, Meyer?

Bruce, I’m glad you made the decision..mine was not to corner you, I was voicing out like R99. he felt the forum was turning for the worse with Fly posting and was compelled to speak out..it’s the perfect time to work together as a team instead of against each other..

• Pocahontas says:

Meyer is NOT Blevins! The two could not be any more different. Blevins is a special case. Hopefully the Blevins problem is over and people can move back to discussing Cooper which is the central reason we are all here, supposedly. The sooner we get back to that central purpose, the better! Lets talk about the Conference and the Cooper case for a change, now that one giant threat to that has finally been addressed and eliminated. Its a new day…

I concur.

NOTE: A glitch has occurred. This comment was intended to follow Shutter’s call to work together as a team.

19. Gypsy23 says:

Agree with Pocahontas that we need to get back to some level of unity, minus one. Bring Georger and Robert 99 back in. But Bruce and Shutter, the two fellows with the energy and the savy to run these research sites, voice an important point. That is, Meyer Louie plays both sides and instigates warfare. This is NOT the kind of individual they need on their forums. Good call, Bruce and Dave. Bring on the 2018 conference.

20. shutter45 says:

The conference is just that..a place to discuss the Cooper case in public and off the internet. a place for people to possibly meet for the first time who have discussed the case online. things can be better outlined in setting like this, people will converse once the speaking is over and talk about troubling parts of the case harder to explain online..I believe that’s part of Eric’s intentions…

• Pocahontas says:

If more problems surface from Mr. Blevins, I think people would be totally within their rights to contact law enforcement as a starting point.

That’s how I see things, too. The two conferences I have been too have been wonderful – 2011 run by GG in Portland, and the 2013 in Tacoma hosted by the WSHM. I encourage anyone who can to come, and to arrive in time to have dinner in Portland on Friday night, and then drink and make merry, all the while absorbing Cooper-ness.

Some of my best interviews have taken place at dinner tables (Brian Ingram), breakfast tables (Tom Kaye and Abracadabra), or on the street (chasing GG to get info on his FBI contacts… he won…)

Of course, your faith in humanity will be restored by 377 no matter where you rub elbows with him. Maybe his lovely wife Sarah will be in attendance, too, so I can get a view into what is’t like to be married to a Cooper aficionado.

21. shutter45 says:

well, all credit goes to Eric…this is his conference. Bruce & myself are only voices to help Eric achieve his goal. Eric is working hard to insure everything works as planned with hopes of it continuing every year..all the applause goes directly to Eric IMO..

Georger is coming back, as for R99, not sure at the moment..he says he has several projects way behind that come first so I’m not going to bother him..as for Meyer, I don’t know what to say, he’s been a hair trigger for some time now along with his on and off relationship with Bobby. I lost trust in him a while back..they just need one more to officially become “The Three Stooges”

As for law enforcement, not really sure what can be done..the Portland authorities definitely need to be shown what has happened over the last year or so since it will be held in Portland. it’s online terrorism is what it really is..a couple more people and they could be labeled a group.

The whole thing is ridiculous on so many levels.

22. MNastt says:

I know for a fact that Meyer Louie
    is a trouble maker and has a past that is far below stellar. Not to be trusted by Bruce, or anyone who is trying to advance the Cooper case.
    When you go back and read Louie’s
    posts at Shutter’s site it is easy to see this guy is a blind hater. Nasty poster with no skin in the game. Trashy! Not someone that I would hang with. A Blevins ally obviously with a meanspirited temperament not fitting for civil discourse.

23. brucesmith49 says:

The legal response to Blevins’ attack is developing. The harassment and intimidation is real, with potential to become much more problematic.

24. brucesmith49 says:

Note: Robert Blevins is attempting to post at the Mountain News using different addresses. All his postings are banned, and are being collected for further reference.

I am also beginning an investigation of Blevins, his movie deals, relationships with other Cooper researchers, and other related instances that would give us a more complete understanding of who and what we are dealing with.

As I have said before, I consider Blevins to be a very dangerous man who, in my opinion, will stop at nothing when he feels sufficiently threatened financially or psychologically. Since we now know that he initiated contact with Skipp Porteous, that tells me he was eager to jump on the Kenny Christiansen bandwagon. He is clearly committed to seeing that gravy train bring him the moolah.

25. shutter45 says:

Make it clear to law enforcement if you feel threatened. this has gone on long enough and needs to stop..

I take it he left his little camping trip early?

Robert, nobody wishes to see your last words that are only spews of more hatred and claims of innocence..go make your movie you think everybody is jealous about..you keep claiming your life is so great but you can’t stay away from us for a moments time. YOU caused this problem once again..the conference had nothing to do with YOU, or Kenny..that’s your job..that was a horrible thing to do and you and Meyer thinks it’s funny so go laugh in the corner. it’s all you have left.

To recap…

The 2018 DB Cooper Conference in no way shape or form has, and never had anything to do with one Robert Blevins…I believe some suspects will be discussed but not ALL. the flight path, Tena bar, the crew etc. will probably be discussed. nobody crashes your camping trips, or anything else for that matter..grow up and change your ways..it’s very unhealthy what you are doing Robert..it’s obviously taken control over you..I thought you had the upper hand on this, why are you trying to come on here. we are nobody according to you, so what gives?

Leave Bruce alone! you have done enough to him…let it go!

26. brucesmith49 says:

The pen is mightier than the sword….

27. Marla says:

I was tipped off to this latest fiasco and thought to weigh in. It’s appalling that the Cooper investigation has gotten this far off track. You guys need a woman to run your affairs. Bruce has always seemed fair in his thinking and his writing. I always respected that.
    I’ve read enough of the comments of Robert Blevins to realize he is not of sound mind. There is something
    very wrong with him. And I hope he seeks and receives professional psychiatric help. He desperately needs it.
    Also, from reading the above post by Meyer Louie, it’s obvious he is promoting more discord amongst you. He’s inciting Mr. Blevins to more attempts at sabatoge and ill will. Shame on Mr. Louie. My Best to you Bruce and to Mr. Shutter and the people trying to do something positive with this case.

28. Johnnie Greene says:

I’m going to finally join Shutters site. Love those guys over there. I just hope that Shutter will be tolerant of me and my sometimes wayward mouth. Bruce has been
    Kind. Speaking of Bruce, if he needs my services hope he let’s me know in advance. Former Marine (Semper Fi) 6’4″ and 270 (not like the old days) but ready to rumble with anyone.

29. Johnnie Gre says:

ps. Forgot to mention that i live in Lakewood, WA, just outside of Tacoma.
    Not far from Mountain News Headquarters and stones thro from Auburn.

30. 377 says:

I oppose censorship. Let even the despised and loonies have a voice. My proposal is that those who don’t play well with others be given a special segregated section that they can continue to post in. Their comments would be invisible in the mainstream. Your readers would never see them unless they clicked into the special section.

My “soft pity” has been criticized and I totally get it as to why that happens. It’s easy and quite natural to hate an attacker, to ban, to hurl threats back. Being an outcast, being shunned, losing the last bit of support however is no picnic. I’m as pissed as anyone is about RB’s lawsuit threat against the PYC which resulted in substantial hassles and considerable extra expense for EU. But look beyond the visceral. I don’t pretend to emulate Jesus or Ghandi. I don’t love my enemies or even aspire to that lofty viewpoint. I don’t believe a non violent response to Hitler was even worth pondering. Bombers, tanks and warships were the way to go.

But pause for a minute, set aside your anger and think about being the outcast. It’s a lonely role and with every social blunder the isolation increases. This creates resentment, anger, blame and results in even further bad behavior. It’s a truly pitiful spiral.

Note that EU, who has suffered the most tangible damage from RB’s recent actions, hasn’t vilified Blevins. That’s admirable restraint.

Taking civil legal action against Blevins is pointless and could be quite costly. I don’t think it’s a police matter. They have far more crucial things to deal with. Don’t waste their time unless there’s is a credible threat of violence.

Let’s hope that the next venue hosts don’t succumb to bullying. The first Portland symposium was so fun and enlightening. Did we solve any Cooper mysteries? Nope. The comraderie, however, was fantastic. I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone.

377

I’ve contemplated having RMB and Meyer be able to post with tight reviews, but two things have occurred that compels me to abandon that strategy:

1. Readers don’t post because they feel offended or intimidated. That is a loss for all.
      2. I would still have to read all of the garbage form RMB and Meyer and that has become too painful, too distasteful to continue.

31. parrotheadvol says:

Blevins has exactly what you describe, 377. He has his own special segregated space called the AB forum. Anyone who wishes to go there can, at least when it’s open. If it’s not open, and one can’t go there, that’s on Blevins. He also has his wordpress articles. So, he has a voice for anyone who chooses to listen. I choose not to.

Blevins wasn’t always been the outcast. He is today, because of his past actions. He made his bed, multiple times. I think Bruce made the right decision and I applaud that decision.

Just my two cents.

32. 377 says:

He does indeed have his own forum but even I have been periodically excluded from access to it. It’s the principle of censorship that bothers me. Bruce and Shutter. however, are free to run their sites any way they choose. Govt censorship is, in most instances, illegal. Private censorship isn’t.

I wonder if Blevins now regrets the PYC lawsuit threat? It’s brought nothing but scorn.

Probably not. It did accomplish its nefarious mission.

I’m a bit surprised that the PYC caved instantly. If I were on that board the response would have been “bring it on big shot”. It’s obviously a threat with no teeth. His implication that the film production company lawyers were in basically in accord with his threat is highly doubtful. Nothing in it for them but aggravation and expense. A suit against a venue host for slander spoken by a forum participant is on very shaky ground. A local jury would favor the PYC in their verdict, IMO.

377

33. 377 says:

From Wikipedia:

The First Amendment protects against censorship imposed by law, but does not protect against corporate censorship, the restraint of speech of spokespersons, employees, or business associates by threatening monetary loss, loss of employment, or loss of access to the marketplace.[1][2] Legal expenses can be a significant hidden restraint where there is fear of suit for libel. Many people in the United States are in favor of restrictions on corporate censorship, citing a slippery slope that if corporations do not follow the Bill of Rights, the government will be influenced.[2]

34. Based on Blevins latest wordpress article, No I don’t believe he has any regrets. I won’t repeat what was in the article though, as he would probably want that to be repeated.

• Gypsy23 says:

You are very late to the party, 377. In case you forgot, Robert Blevins has been disrupting honest work by honest individuals for about a decade. That’s what he does. If you want to apply textbook 1st Amendment principles to this instance, then what’s the point of having any open forum at all on the internet about DB Cooper? Robert Blevins will find them all and commence his disruption. He could even show up across the street at your house and hold up a sign that says, “377 lives here and he despises Republicans.” What to do you say to your Republican neighbors?
      No. There are common sense limitations involved in all 1st Amendment activities. That’s why some political parade marches are controlled by permits. Its common sense, knowing how human behavior is likely to act out. If you are looking to protect a new class of individuals, then you are no friend to the advancement of the marketplace of ideas and honest discussions about DB Cooper. Bruce and Shutter also deserve protections if they want to continue their honest pursuit of presenting
      discussions of their choosing. Robert Blevins is the guy who comes to the movie house or the concert with a megaphone and script with the intentions of
      disruption and conquest. Shutter and Bruce are the security guards to their own venues. And they have EVERY right.

• Pocahontas says:

What Blevins has done has serious implications for himself, Gayla, and anyone and anything associated with him. He is probably out there today trying to sell himself as a ‘martyr’. When he started at Dropzone in 2010 he was already claiming he was a martyr. If he cant own the castle he can try to burn it down for everyone else! Martyr or Fool: ?

• Johnnie Greene says:

These kinds of people have existed throughout history, Pocahontas. They don’t care about legal implications because they are so indignant towards others and selfish. They intend to fu*k up the work of others. It’s INTENTIONAL.
        Society had dealt with them on different levels throughout time. Stoning and beheading. Later, confinement. Then, the Looney bins and rehab. Lately, “understanding and tolerance.” I call bullshit on this. The Catholics and Mormons got it right. EXCOMMUNICATION!

35. EU says:

377 is correct when he states that Bruce and Shutter have the right to operate their businesses how they see fit.

That said, I respectfully–and I do mean respectfully because 377 thinks of these things on different level and I appreciate that–disagree with 377 for a couple of reasons regarding Blevins.

First, I don’t much care for the word “censor” in the context of this discussion about Blevins. Censor implies someone’s “rights” have been restrained. That is not the case here because Blevins does not possess the “right” to post on Bruce’s forum or Shutter’s forum. Rather, he was granted a “privilege” which he abused and therefore lost. Kind of like driving, it is a privilege not a right, and if you abuse it you lose it. Such is the case with Blevins.

Second, as a practical matter I believe that abusive, offensive and personal attacks actually stifle free expression. This is because many, who would otherwise contribute to the conversation, decide that they do not want to put themselves in a position where they are being publicly admonished for their opinions regardless of the source.

When dealing with expression and speech as it pertains to civic involvement in matters of public policy I couldn’t agree more with 377. Tolerance is necessary in such instances even when the expression and speech of others is repulsive and fringe.

• Pocahontas says:

Meanwhile while you and 377 and all the other ‘philosophers’ in Cooperland are trying to explain and cope with and defend yourselves from some martyr and his socalled AB Books… there is a small dying group of people who actually are waiting to discuss and sort out the real DB Cooper “case”! These people have been on hold for years while all of this social drama unfolds almost daily. I dont know. Maybe we came to the wrong planet? C = MC(2) divided by the Blevins & 377 Cooper Vortex! See ya around some day somewhere…

36. shutter45 says:

No, Blevins has no right to anything with these forums..they are not a RIGHT..he did just what I figured he would do, post an article blasting away about the innocence of himself…poor Bobby and the mean guys on “Dave Brown’s” site…Shutter Shutter Shutter…it’s no different than what he comments about here so is whining hasn’t changed, only the address did.

I don’t care about any “soft pity” the guy does nothing but insult people, tell lie after lie..he doesn’t deserve anything more than where he stands now..that was a bullshit move he made and now he has to live with it..he’s trying to bring his dictatorship to this end of the table, I say no way..

While in Ariel he tried to ban the entire forum from coming to Ariel…I don’t want to hear about his pity..377, you have a soft spot for people like this, why didn’t he contact Eric if his intentions were real? no, he wrote that letter for disruption, and disruption only….he knew exactly what he was doing..you can’t be slanderous to a story..nothing has been proven so you can’t backup your own claims..his BS about Gayla, or his adventures are not slanderous either, so where is the 50 screenshots of ‘slander”????? it was 150 a while back…same with trying to claim his name was mentioned over 5,000 times…the forum has over 20,000 posts. Robert probably has a couple hundred posts about him or his name being mentioned through out the threads..sure we cracked on him just as he did..

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION WITH ROBERT AROUND…

That’s the bottom line..nothing to do with censorship, liable, slander etc. take a good look at what he has done to Bruce over the years…his butt would be looking up at the sky if he pulled that on me!! he’s a very, hateful, spiteful, vindictive, problematic, deluded, untrustworthy, whiny brat. that’s just part of it…

37. shutter45 says:

I agree with Pocahontas..both forums need to move on and start doing productive research on DB Cooper…the whole reason we are all here…we are not here to please Mr. Blevins….

38. Wow…so what happens when this DB Cooper is (DNA proven) found?
    What do you do next?
    Jane

39. ParrotheadVol says:

What DNA are you referring to Jane?

40. Jane mentioned DNA, but I probably misunderstood her question.

• Gypsy23 says:

No, you didn’t misunderstand the Q. She thinks the only proof will be in the DNA puddin. Not necessarily so. In fact, most likely not.

41. Now, you have peaked my interest…the mystery?
    DNA~proof or why do you say not necessarily so…in fact most likely not?
    Jane

42. Randall Crawley says:

I think what Gypsy meant is that the FBI already stated that the only trace amounts of DNA found were so degraded that it would take something other than DNA to prove who Cooper really was. This was revealed several years ago by the FBI, Jane. How long have you had an interest in this case and how did you find Bruce Smith’s DB Cooper site? Anyway, welcome to Jane.

43. Ah….thank you! Yes, I am new to this story. I did not want to say anything but you all seemed so up tight about other issues surrounding your quest…I decided to jump in and get ya’ all back on track:)!
    I have followed the MN for awhile now. I asked Bruce some time ago when I read my first post about this story DB Cooper …what the big deal was? He was very kind informing me this story is a BIG deal. I did my best to read information on the internet, however it began to get overwhelming as no one could agree on anything? So, I left it alone. I follow all the new posts and this one is a new introduction for me…I think?…you guys aren’t going to ‘beat-me-up’ are you?
    That being said…which book should a beginner read first?
    Jane

• Gypsy23 says:

Well, Bruce is too polite, so I recommend Bruce’s book. You can order it through the Mountain News. There are probably 15 books total on DB Cooper. Another good one is “NORJAK,” written by an F BI agent in 1986. Welcome onboard, Jane. And don’t worry, cause no one is going to beat you up. We are a very polite and civil group under most circumstances.

• Johnnie Greene says:

Agreed that Bruce’s book is the best. The book you DON’T want is “Into the Blast,” by Robert Blevins. Entire read is based on a fabricated premise, which will alter your mind, and create a delusion of the Cooper case. From there, it’s all downhill. The author was separated from
        Reality by the brother of the subject character. It’s a contrived story with many, many falsehoods. Avoid!

44. Thank you kindly! I am interested and appreciate a unbiased introduction to this case. I am sure Bruce is ‘looking in’ and may I ask for an ‘autographed’ copy of your book and how I can purchase it please and thank you? I will look into getting the NORJAK book also. This should be ‘fun’!
    Jane…from MN (the state)…:)

45. ParrotheadVol says:

What part of MN Jane? My wife is from there. She’s from a little town that you’ve probably never heard of, about 45 minutes away from Marshall MN.

As far as books go, Bruce’s book is a good read. So is Gray’s Skyjack. I typically try to stay away from books that are focused on a particular suspect. Gray’s book focuses on 4 suspects, but doesn’t really favor any of them over the others. But, it’s a good read. It’s the one that got me hooked on this crazy story.

46. Thanks…I will look into getting that book too.
    Born and raised…a little town outside of St.Paul (you probably never heard of):)…being silly! So, where is your wife from? I lived in Rosemount.
    I now reside in the Northland away from the hub and ‘in peace’!
    Jane

• Johnnie Greene says:

Jane, be sure to also join the DB Cooper Forum, hosted by Shutter. Use your same name to join. You will learn much about Robert M. Blevins and his criminal past, thoroughly researched by Bruce Smith. Good read. Of course, Blevin’s criminal defense attorney, 377, also posts at that site. This entire theater is better than the Cavanaugh proceedings.
      Much more drama.

• Johnnie Greene says:

Much more drama.

47. Okay…slow down.
    I found the 2 books NORJAK/Skyjack on Amazon; ordered! I am going to ‘hold out’ that Bruce will let me purchase a signed copy of his book through him…yea!
    This is important for you…I AM MILDLY FAMILIAR with computer/social media. So, if you send me to look at something DB Cooper forum and Shutter…I have ‘no clue’…how? Show me. What is Cavanaugh proceedings and I have never heard of a 377?
    Jane…how much drama by-the-way…I like my peace:)

48. shutter45 says:

Hello Jane, judging my your statement about being new to the internet I don’t think you are ready for a forum such as mine. it can be confusing to newbies..what I can provide you with is a link to click on to my “Cooper Vault”..this is loaded with first hand information about the hijacking and will take you some time to complete, especially, if you are also reading books..you can read the files of the statements of the crew taken shortly after the hijacking, interviews with FBI agents to name a few things you might be interested in…this could be a good start for you in between the books..

49. Whew…thank you for the honest lead-in, I can do this one!
    Newbie…I like that as don’t know the internet or have ever texted/tweetered/twittered/bloggered…let’s see what else is there…oh!…facebooked. Don’t like it!
    Jane

• Johnnie Greene says:

Good bit of detective homework, Bruce. Always check felony records in Superior Court in subject’s county. I live in Pierce. I think Blevins is in King. While you’re at it, check Meyer too. And Tribal Court if you know which one. Birds of a feather………… As for trespass charges, forget it. Unless physically and visually posted, or by prior warning, no criminal trespass. Get a concealed carry permit at your local police dept. Easy to obtain in WA, unless you have priors, like Blevins.

50. I already have a few questions thanks to Mr.Shutter and his help. I have been reading.
    The grudge? Clues: Raleigh filter chain-smoker/matches Sky Chef/Bourbon~7-up. He makes statements …Minneapolis Minnesota is very nice country/he won’t bite her head off/let’s get this show on the road? One statement: he made direct eye contact, but he had sunglasses on the whole time or he has brown eyes and put the sunglasses on when he came out of the bathroom? Who asked to move the passengers forward…did they know what was happening? What was the last communication to the pilot?…no one said? So, an indicator light told them the stairs was let down…were they put up for the landing, was there damage? I can sorta get the stewardess that had her purse next to her to get out a piece of paper/pen to write down his requests. However, the stewardess that asked to be able to come back and get her purse ‘blows me away’…you have just experienced a hijack and you can think about your purse?…weird!
    I ran out of battery on the I-pad …so will continue the reading …soon!
    Jane🦋

51. shutter45 says:

I kind of put you ahead of the horse, so to speak…the 727 was designed for smaller airports..it had a stair case that could be lowered from the back of the plane…you might already know that..this was the reason Cooper picked that plane..to jump out of the back safely..the grudge, nobody is sure because he says it wasn’t against Northwest, he just had a grudge..

His sunglasses were off at the start of the flight..Florence was the only one who seen his eyes..

Once the plane landed in Seattle they had fuel problems and Cooper thought they were stalling, so he would reply “let’s get the show on the road”

Cooper was shown how to lower the stairs in flight but wasn’t fully aware of how they worked..once he got them down an indicator light went off in the cockpit warning them the stairs were released…the stairs were released shortly after takeoff but Cooper didn’t bail out until later down the path around Ariel/Portland area…

Tina Mucklow was trying to get Cooper to tell her were he was from..he wouldn’t and she replied being from Minnesota and he replied that it was “nice country”

I think the call came from the ground to have them move all the passengers forward..they wanted him away from the passengers..they didn’t know anything until they got off the plane..

Cooper used the Stews to communicate with the cockpit and that’s why things were written down and then taken up front..

I think this answers your questions…did you order Bruce’s book, this will help a great deal as well.

Shutter

52. Yes, Bruce has kindly allowed me a signed copy.
    No…I don’t know anything about this subject…plane or people.
    The passengers didn’t question a bag being dragged down the aisle in front of them? $
    So, when they landed, was the stairs down and did they have damage?
    On pins/needles to read about each suspect…well kept/suit~tie/smoker/bourbon/white~olive/pretty much a complete knowledge of craft/parachute/area…
    So, if to this day it has not been solved …what do you suppose the reason and go to the grave?
    Jane🦋

53. shutter45 says:

since the passengers didn’t know about the hijacking they were wondering why things were behind. then they see the bag, some thought it might be cash..you will notice the passengers have different descriptions because they had no reason to remember him..

when the plane landed the stairs were down but not very far..they work by gravity..once you open them while on the ground the crew on the ground pulls them down and locks them..Cooper walked down them and jumped and the stairs bounced like a diving board causing a pressure change in the cabin and the cockpit..like closing a door and seeing the drapes jump..

they have an idea where he jumped but not 100% sure..the case is full of what about this, and what about that..lots of unanswered questions..then over the years a lot of myths surround the case making it harder to find the truth..

54. Thanks…we will ‘stay-tuned’…..!
    Jane🦋

55. Marlene Hutch says:

I smell a rat. I read Bruce’s Mountain News and have followed the DBCooper case for some time, but I never responded in the research sites. It all men who follow the case. Now a woman, supposedly from MN (Minnesota or Mountain News) is logging on right after Robert Blevins was permanently ejected from Bruce’s site. I understand he was never allowed to post at Dave Brown’s site. So what makes all you guys think that “Jane Hachfeld” is really a “new” poster? Didn’t Robert Blevins “punk” Dave Brown once or twice and post as someone else? The timing is too suspicious. And what is with Jane Hachfeld and all of “her” italics. I think Bruce is being played by Robert Blevins again. I know how women think and this doesn’t sound like a woman to me. Watch yourself, Bruce. Robert Blevins does this kind of stuff because he doesn’t have a real job, and now we learn that he is a felon too. I’d do more checking.

Not to worry, Marlene. Jane Hachfeld is who she says she is. I have known her for years, and she has been a long-time reader of the Mountain News, even though she is new to the DB Cooper case and the current run of commentaries. Jane and I have had numerous email exchanges on a variety of topics over the years. We share similar spiritual outlooks, are exceptionally concerned about climate change – she has posted multiple times about the smoke and fires that ravaged the west the past two years because she had to breath our smoke a few days later in her home in Minnesota.

Jane is also a big reader of my true, personal stories, and you can read her commentaries on many of the “Stories from the Journey” postings, especially the recent one titled: Peering into the In-Between, which deals with my abilities to see energy forms and beings in interdimentional space.

Soon I hope, Jane will be posting her own stories here on the Mountain News, especially her accounts of restoring Monarch butterfly stocks in rural northern Minnesota. She put over 700 of those guys into the sky this summer from brood stock!

• shutter45 says:

Robert used the term “punked” on the DZ after he was on my forum under a false name back in 2014..what he fails to mention was we had an idea soon after he joined since his IP was from Seattle..

It’s sad that someone has to constantly resort to these tactics. it’s those (“dirty tricks”) he claims I do which nothing but a cover because it’s exactly what he does. then, let’s not forget that everything is always my fault…

• I have been told…’I talk with my hands’…I guess ‘all the italics’ are my hands helping me express myself🦋

56. brucesmith49 says:

Women and Cooper.

Marlene, you raise a good point – the vast majority of Cooper commenters are men. SO, where are the women?

A few, like Vicki Wilson, seem to read these pages regularly, but Vicki chooses to be quiet these days. An ol’ skydiver named “Amazon” used to offer regular commentaries, especially at the good ole DropZone, but Amazon has been noticeably absent from these pages ever since I asked her out on a date. Not sure the two occurrences are related – I like to think not – and I do hope to see her back here, again. The dinner invitation still stands, Am, btw….

57. I did think of a couple more questions last night (couldn’t sleep) for Mr.Shutter. However, I was not aware I was not suppose to engage in conversation on ‘this site’…yes or no? Is there somewhere else I should be?
    Thanks Jane🦋

58. ParrotheadVol says:

I think you’re fine here Jane. It’s refreshing to have some civil conversation here for a change. I can think of only one person who would object to that, and he’s not here.

To answer your question from earlier, my wife is from a small town in Minnesota called Balaton. 1 traffic light I believe. I will agree with Coopers assessment that it is beautiful country. Quite different landscape than East Tennessee where I’m at, which is also beautiful country.

59. Thank you, I have permission to ‘express’:)
    You are right, I don’t know Balaton. Rosemount used to be a one light intersection town. It is close enough to the Twin Cities that urban development abounds. Could be considered a small metropolis now-a-days. I live in the Northland woods now on the Kettle River.
    So, the case and 2 more things stick out to me. In file #2 last paragraph says ‘it didn’t occur to them to escape’? File#6~page 8 says ‘the officers did want to try an escape’?
    And I really do not understand the stewardess/pilot/co-pilot searching for the bomb? Wouldn’t you have ‘high-taled’…like ‘run’ out of there?
    Jane🦋

60. Terry Battcher says:

brucesmith49 says:
    September 15, 2018 at 3:51 pm

Here is why I think Blevins is dangerous:
    My reply is that all of Blevins’ behavior adds up to proof that he has an “agenda.” It transcends anything to do with a reasonable defense on his phony book interests, a book which is very obviously not bound to be successful in terms of merit. As all the truly informed parties here know, his book is a fraud, as is all the rest of his whole act. He has well established himself as a bully, a serial and relentless liar, and a stalker. However, I am, in retrospect glad that Bruce delayed banning Blevins for as long has he did, because it all well establishes what Blevins is actually all about. Keep this in mind while reading my next paragraph.

During the last 21 plus years since the vicious murder of JonBenet Ramsey, there has been clear evidence of an organized campaign running interference against the truth about that whole crime. Ever since the Sept 2016 stack of lies program “The Case of JonBenet Ramsey,” more faces can be added to the list of people that have been opposed to the truth about that crime. The Cooper caper has had it’s share of self interested liars too…but never one as outrageously so intense as Blevins. Hence my hints that Blevins is a “tribal member.”

My current “sound bite” message about the Ramsey case, is that I beg others to please pay close attention to the way the Ramsey ransom note was drawn up and make note of all of the little detailed figurines therein. Then pay attention to similar and matching details and characteristics in the Cooper documents. The same goes for the Zodiac killer documents and other crimes. I strongly assert that the bonus is, is that the author of these same documents laid a trail that we can all foLLoW/FolLaW, etc. For example, several peculiar comments made by the so-called Zodiac killer were practically “off topic” and in sharp contrast to his cover that he “liked to kill people” and that he “planned to kill children” in the future. My main point is that this so-called Zodiac killer. aka “Zodiac Jack” has already connected the dots for us.

61. Marlene Hutch says:

Excellent. I was very concerned about the rampant falsehoods that take place these days. My apologies to Jane and Bruce. I would actually love to see more women post here at Bruce’s site.

62. No problem…I liked Ms.Gypsy’s remark ‘being late to the party’. That would be me just coming on board. I do not know the details, however, you all seem to have good reason to question me. It is fine…
    Zodiac killer…good God, now you are scaring me…!
    Jane🦋

63. shutter45 says:

The pilots wanted to get off the plane without Cooper knowing..the problem they had was getting Tina up in the cockpit which didn’t happen so they didn’t escape…they have a ladder in the cockpit where they can “escape” out a window..

After the plane landed and they knew Cooper was gone they tried to look for the bomb in case he left it behind…supposedly, Tina was rather nervous about it being left behind…

64. Hi Dave…Bruce told me your name:)
    I prefer that to Mr.Shutter…hope it’s okay with you?
    I got a book! A souvenir copy…Bruce said so!
    Where do I begin…the Agent Larry Carr script is fantastic! I probably won’t have to ask anymore questions of you. It consumes you! I did get lost in the DNA explanation on page 30? Excuse me but I don’t get it…? So, no one has this guy’s identification even at work his work-place? A little lost on this point…no reference to anyone-person?
    Thanks again…this is great! Jane🦋
    And thanks everyone tuning in for welcoming this ‘newbie’!

65. Oh…forgot to ask you all?
    Is this movie Pursuit of DBCooper something worth watching?
    Thanks jane🦋

66. shutter45 says:

In my opinion, the movie is horrible…it’s about as inaccurate as you can get..not much to learn from watching it…

we have a lot of good people in this community..sadly, one tries to make it appear that we are monsters when you can clearly see that’s just not the case…you can ask all the questions you desire, someone will always respond..

67. Ah…remembered one more thing.
    For the ladies….
    This Bozo person (if anyone knows him?) on the Larry Carr exchange. His sign off remarks are quite delightful, if taken in a light heart.
    Pain is fleeting…
    Glory lasts forever…
    Chicks dig scars…
    What age is this guy???????:)
    Jane💫

68. EU says:

Let me stir the pot for Jane…pay attention to a guy named Sheridan Peterson.

Cheers!

69. Marlene Hutch says:

This upcoming DBCooper Conference sounds really exciting. I’m looking at my schedule now.