DB Cooper and me are swimming upstream at Amazon

Bruce A. Smith

A favor; a request to you all.

I need some help sorting out the confusion at Amazon concerning my new books – DB Cooper and the FBI – A Case Study of America’s Only Unsolved Skyjacking, 3rd Edition – in both the paperback and e-book versions.

Apparently, I need click traffic to my actual “author” page and the “sales” page to drive the algorithms Amazon uses to select and place new books. In addition, some publishing houses pay Amazon to put their books at the top of the list, so I’m swimming upstream against two currents.

Plus, Amazon is confused, or allows confusion to exist from folks who use Amazon to sell used copies of my old editions.

Bottom Line, customers are having difficulty finding my new books to even consider purchasing them. If you could click on these two links below, I’d be greatly appreciative. One is for the author page and the other is the sales page. Thanks.

AND:

Big thanks to you all.

Bruce

This entry was posted in DB Cooper. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to DB Cooper and me are swimming upstream at Amazon

1. clifton1947@gmail.com says:

Crazy it wouldn’t’[t let me, so I shared to my timeline, hope it helps. Happy Thanksgiving

A couple of pics from the trip.

Cliff

2. Gypsy23 says:

Clicking away, Bruce. Hope it helps. I couldn’t help but notice Robert Blevins posted a photo of all DB Cooper books, EXCEPT yours. Another fit of severe jealousy, especially since your book outsells his dumb book by about 10 to 1. His book is trash and doesn’t sell at all. No one wants a book full of lies. Geoff Gray also says that Blevins……well, “no comment.”
    Now Blevins is posting at the DZ as LouieMeyer. Look at the time stamp and the syntax. Pure Blevins fraud and lies. No wonder he “had” to leave Auburn.
    There might have been an eviction and a restraining order.
    Anyway, good luck, Bruce. At least you have good friends. The other guy……..none.

• Gypsy23 says:

ps……Blevins used photos of CC21 to show few attendees, which is another of his tricks. But the truth is, Blevins can’t post up photos of his campouts or UFO party because no one attended. So, no photos. What a huge POS.

3. coolmoondrops says:

Done ✔

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021, 12:54 AM The Mountain News – WA wrote:

> brucesmith49 posted: ” Bruce A. Smith A favor; a request to you all. I > need some help sorting out the confusion at Amazon concerning my new books. > Could you please click on the links below. Thanks. Apparently, I need click > traffic to my actual “author” page and the “s” >

4. Gypsy23 says:

11) Three different case agents at Seattle FO (Mueller, Carr, Eng) all dismissed Ken Christianson as the hijacker. “Not even close. His physical description does not fit the physical description given by the witnesses. None of the NWA flight crew ever identified KC in later years of employment.”
    12) Robert Blevins is so obsessed with his suspect, the FBI agents on NORJAK refused to meet with him. “A total screwball.”

5. YoMama says:

I think if people search for “db cooper fbi” or “db cooper book” or “db cooper and the fbi” they will find your book.

You have to scroll down 5 with “db cooper book”
    strangely, “db cooper bruce smith” tends to still show your 2nd edition.

Yes Edwards has paid ad, which tops yours.

“db cooper bruce” works
    “db cooper smith” shows your 3rd edition kindle and 2nd book.

it seems like if “smith” is included, the 2nd edition book tends to get shown.

“db cooper and the fbi” is probably the best way to find it (i.e. the title)

I would add
    hijacking
    skyjack
    hijack
    norjak
    flight 305
    to the keywords for search on your book.

example
    “db cooper hijack”
    gets a hit on marla’s book, but not yours

“db cooper norjak”
    gets the Norjak book, and a adult coloring book about Cooper 🙂
    sad. 🙂

6. YoMama'sBoyfriend says:

Oh and add “dbcooper” as a keyword. That’s different than “db cooper”

7. brucesmith49 says:

BTW, Yo Mama’s BF, how long have you been dating Yo Mama? Just asking…

8. brucesmith49 says:

“DB Cooper book,” works best at Amazon to see my book. Ya gotta scroll down a bit, but it’s the right book at the right price.

9. brucesmith49 says:

“DB Cooper FBI” also works okay.

10. brucesmith49 says:

“DB Cooper Bruce” works fantastically. Top billing for both the paperback and Kindle versions at the correct price.

11. robertwauwepex says:

i came. i read. i clicked. The woman sounds like a pain in the ass. You are iconic in DB world! Robert Rohan

On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 9:53 PM The Mountain News – WA wrote:

12. YoMama'sPoolBoy says:

I think it would be a “all is right in the world” if
    “tina mucklow”
    showed your book
    not Andrade
    Why should Andrade get all the obsessives trying to research why Tina is gonna make a movie!
    I think Andrade must have added the names of key people to his amazon keywords.
    You should too! (all the main people you reference in chapters, for example, or those most interesting to people)

13. brucesmith49 says:

Will do, Pool Boy. Thanks for the tip.